Cal-Royal AF7700EO Rim Exit Device, 36", Fire-Rated
- Retrofits Von Duprin 99 and 98 Series using 7700 Escutcheon Trim
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA) compliant. 5 lbs. opening force on ADA product only
- For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings where heavy duty reliable operation is a requirement
- Rail assemblies are heavy duty extruded aluminum body with Stainless Steel push pad and end caps are made of brass, bronze or stainless steel. Rail travels in direction of the door swing
- Trims are thru-bolted for additional security
- UL Listed for Panic and ULC10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes
- UL Listed for Fire Exit Hardware for 3 hours
- (A) label rating on pairs of doors up to 8’0” x 8’0” swinging in same or opposite directions
- Outside Trim Sold Separately
- For Doors - 1 ¾" thick standard optional 2 ¼” thick. 4 ½" minimum stile width for single or double door application using standard 938 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece, and escutcheon trim. 2-3/4" backset.
- Chassis - Non-Ferrous Alloy (Panic Grade), Steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-Ferrous plated material. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cut out.
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available thru-bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire-rated devices.
- End Cap - Brass, Bronze, or Stainless Steel construction.
- Alarm - Available. Prefix NALRM before PART#.
- Hand - Non-handed, center hub for 2 3/4" backset.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel ¾" throw with an anti-pick feature.
- Spring - Stainless steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge extruded aluminum body with stainless steel push pad.
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices.
- Mullion - Available.
- UL and ULC Listed - A7700 Series for panic. AF7700 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 4' x 8' single doors and 8' x 8' double doors for up to 3 hours fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Strike - 938 packed standard.
- Finish - Architectural plated finishes.
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available
- Anti-Microbial Coating - Available on US32D only. Use part # ANTB-EXIT