SOSS 212 Invisible Concealed Hinge [x1 Per Box, Door Thickness 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" thick]
SOSS® Invisible Hinge model #212 is for use in wood or metal applications that are 1-1/8″ to 2″ thick. The model #212 is made of zinc and steel materials. Nylon links add strength and durability. SOSS® Invisible Hinges open a full 180° and are a single action hinge. Now with a 20 Minute UL Fire rating!
Security - When closed, the SOSS Invisible Hinge cannot be seen or tampered with. When opened, the riveted hinge pin is non-removable.
Safety - The moving pivot point remains inside the hinge during travel until fully opened, eliminating an external pinch point on the back side of the door
Strength - The installed hinge is firmly anchored in a deep, full mortise, which assists the screws in supporting the door, assuring a stronger, more rigid installation.
- For use in doors that are 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" thick
- Hinge is fully concealed within the door and frame when the door is closed
- The moving pivot point eliminates any external pinch point
- Riveted hinge pin is non-removable
- No adjustment needed once installed
- Nylon hinge links allow for smooth hinge operation
|Min. Matl. Thickness:||1-3/4″ (44.45mm)|
|Wood Screw Sizes:||#10×1-1/2″ (4.8x38mm)|
|Soft Wood Pilot Hole:||No. 43|
|Hard Wood Pilot Hole:||No.31
|Machine Screw Sizes:||#10-24×1″|
|Hinge Weight:||1.86 lb.